Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

perfume suggestions please-- have rubbish sense of smell

Options
  • 27-02-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi

Looking to buy perfume for my sister for her birthday. I have a very poor sense of smell so always find it hard picking. She's had stuff like the One, Vera wang princess and Dior Dolce Vita.

Would like to get her one that's quite new so she wouldn't have it. Could anyone suggest something please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

My two favourite are flowers by kenzo and light blue by d&g. Both are quite light but the d&g one is more citrusy. I love them both. Perfume is a great gift 😊

Oops just released you wanted something new, I thought you meant new to her. Haven't a clue about new ones on the market, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭ciaracp

Kenzo amour is my fave at the minute, I dont usually like flowery scents but this is lovely.

You cant really go wrong with old reliables though. Lancome Miracle and Ralph Lauren Blue are always popular

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

DKNY apples are all gorgeous and the fresh blossom one is great for Spring!

I also adore Armani Code and their Luna version with body lotion is on sale in Arnotts at the mo'!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,928 ✭✭✭✭listermint

D&G The one is quite popular of late.

I find the Kenzo stuff can be quite marmite to alot of palettes tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭labradoodlelady

Dior Addict is one of my favorite scents. It's super strong though, and will last through the day. A lot of younger people don't like the original, but Dior Addict 2 is lovely (pink bottle)

There is a new perfume that lancome have, it has a French name, something like la vie est belle I think. It's beautiful. It's very sweet, quite like flower bomb. If she likes sweet scents she will prob like it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Marc Jacobs 'Lola' & 'Dot' are both lovely. 'Dot' is newish, came out a bit before Xmas.

Advertisement