Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

agm m4

• 27-02-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wanted to know how to mod my gun, as ive no clue, i want to put an ris, silencer, short barrel and just make the gun look and perform better, and ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

matty1994 wrote: »
    Hi all, just wanted to know how to mod my gun, as ive no clue, i want to put an ris, silencer, short barrel and just make the gun look and perform better, and ideas anyone?

Well by short barrel I presume you mean 10.5" cqb barrell and then a silencer over that? Also is your gun front or rear wired?
    To put a ris on all you need to do is pull back on the delta ring and take off your hand gaurd or whatever and replace with the ris.....this will make your gun look better but will preform exactly the same as for the barrel you need to take off the delta ring and nut that connects it to the receiver and then there should be two screws on either side of the barrel. Simply remove them and the barrel should come right off. I would recommend taking out your inner barrel before doing any of this just to be safe....tbh id leave the front alone completely and get a new hop up and tight bore barrel which would drastically improve your gun but thats just me(and a lot of people actually)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

Well by short barrel I presume you mean 10.5" cqb barrell and then a silencer over that? Also is your gun front or rear wired?
    To put a ris on all you need to do is pull back on the delta ring and take off your hand gaurd or whatever and replace with the ris.....this will make your gun look better but will preform exactly the same as for the barrel you need to take off the delta ring and nut that connects it to the receiver and then there should be two screws on either side of the barrel. Simply remove them and the barrel should come right off. I would recommend taking out your inner barrel before doing any of this just to be safe....tbh id leave the front alone completely and get a new hop up and tight bore barrel which would drastically improve your gun but thats just me(and a lot of people actually)
    yeah i want a cqb with silencer, where and how much would these upgrades and roughly how much would it cost? And thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

matty1994 wrote: »
    yeah i want a cqb with silencer, where and how much would these upgrades and roughly how much would it cost? And thanks

Well you can pay whatever you want for them but roughly
    Barrel~€30
    Silencer~€25
    Ris~€40

That would be the cheap options and then obviously better qualiy comes at an extra cost.
    You can get these from any leading Irish retailer....airsofteire , MIA , SG airsoft , Hobbyairsoft. Have a look at their website and I'm sure you'll find what you want somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

Well you can pay whatever you want for them but roughly
    Barrel~€30
    Silencer~€25
    Ris~€40

That would be the cheap options and then obviously better qualiy comes at an extra cost.
    You can get these from any leading Irish retailer....airsofteire , MIA , SG airsoft , Hobbyairsoft. Have a look at their website and I'm sure you'll find what you want somewhere
    Ok thanks for the help, really appreciated

Advertisement