Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper Rifles

• 27-02-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Good evening,

I have never had a sniper rifle as I have always just bought pistols. For some time now I have been considering getting one. Any recommendations would be appreciated greatly. My budget would be between 250-300 euro.

The below has caught my eye.

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Rifles/Sniper-Rifles/Blaser-R93-LRS1-King-Arms

Thanks,
    RQ

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭shockinsocky

hi mate
    that rifle certainly looks amazing,but would you go the extra 20 euro and get a Tokyo marui vsr 10 G-SPEC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

hi mate
    that rifle certainly looks amazing,but would you go the extra 20 euro and get a Tokyo marui vsr 10 G-SPEC?
    Definetely +1 on the g-spec....by far a better sniper and looks better as well....and like its tokyo Marui....youll get unreal range out of it and it will last forever there available from airsofteire

Ehhh just saw there that there out of stock at the moment but im sure that if you give them a ring theyll happily order it in for you
    Although its a little more than 20 extra....70 extra but well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ray Quick

Thanks folks. I'll be in touch with them to order one so. RQ

Advertisement