Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

one for all video sender works but.........

• 27-02-2013 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

i have purchased a one for all video sender and after countless hours of figuring it out, i got the picture through to an old portable tv i had set uo side by side with main flatscreen.
    it works but.......

after bringing up the receiver upstairs to my 14inch bedroom flatscreen, no joy,no picture.
    i checked scart connection on flatscreen with the dvd player...works fine and no need change channel.
    i then brought up portable tv to bedroom to check if signal blocked. nope. it works fine on portable in the same area of room as flatscreen.

now i would have thought that flatscreen would pick signal from scart connectio the same as signal from dvd player scart.

why is it not working for scart on receiver when receiver wiorks fine?

at a loss. any you techie geniuses out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I'd say it's to do with what input you're selecting on the flatscreen. SCART can carry RGB, S-Vido and Composite. I highly doubt the Video Sender is sending RGB so it's more than likely a composite signal. Cycle through the input options on the TV paying attention to any SCART modes offered bearing in mind what I described here. The hint here is that you didn't try to change channel when you unplugged the DVD player which most likely will automatically switch the SCART to RGB mode.

What's the make/model of the LCD TV ?

Advertisement