Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 18 League and Cup - Banter & Bile

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

crisco10 wrote: »
    I don't know about that. He did exactly the same thing for last seasons relegation playoff and only won in extratime with a last minute 7 pointer to take it into extra time.

I think his interest is waning but he will be back (and probably with a big bank balance)

Yeah, he could just be going about a long term restructuring. Soon he'll be back and more terrifiying than ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Congrats Fewi, back in Div 2.

This game just doesn't get any easier. Worked out my division for next season.

Cork Southsiders
    Forza Juve
    Offloaders
    Mauling Bear
    Grubber RFC
    Sex Panthers
    Simpletons
    Vitamin G

No easy games and Vitamin G are a feckin nightmare promotion.

Hoping they all take Orizios lead and lose interest.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gidea

First Season in div2 and i get spanked back down, really have to work on tactics to compete( and get some better players):o

corny wrote: »
    Congrats Fewi, back in Div 2.

This game just doesn't get any easier. Worked out my division for next season.

Cork Southsiders
    Forza Juve
    Offloaders
    Mauling Bear
    Grubber RFC
    Sex Panthers
    Simpletons
    Vitamin G

No easy games and Vitamin G are a feckin nightmare promotion.

Hoping they all take Orizios lead and lose interest.;)

I was about to go "yeah, tough league, gonna be tough against Forza Juve" and then went... waidaminute! :D

Yeah, Vitamin G should have been an aul auto-promote last season, but took their eye off the ball and I beat them in a fluke final. Two seasons in Div III will have made them hungry I reckon.

And now, on to Season 19! Huzzah!

Gidea wrote: »
    First Season in div2 and i get spanked back down, really have to work on tactics to compete( and get some better players):o

I wouldn't worry, think nearly everybody bounces down from their first season in Div 2 (or Div 3 for that matter.)
    Think Grubber are the only ones I know of who managed to hang in through that first hard Div 2 season, though I may be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

FewFew wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry, think nearly everybody bounces down from their first season in Div 2 (or Div 3 for that matter.)
    Think Grubber are the only ones I know of who managed to hang in through that first hard Div 2 season, though I may be wrong.

Ha took me about 4 seasons in div 3 to recover from my first season in div 2. At 2nd attempt I came 2nd in 1st season. :-)

It's a very steep learning curve. But makes the game what it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement