Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking a Break

Options
  • 27-02-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Lads i'm gonna take a break from this for a while, taught the bye week would give me some enthusiasm, but it hasnt, i just hate The Colts. I love playing on here and enjoying the banter and hope to be back soon, i will stick them on Auto.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Special dispensation to post this from Mrs Heli... Ah ffs not another one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I have said it before to a few people, you will always get times where nothing you do goes the way you planned, learning from these errors makes the game so much more enjoyable. rock hope to see you back for our game at least but hopefully before then

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Ah jesus another one bites the dust!!!

On the plus side, better teams for the rest of us who stick around in Madden 25.

#Begins eying up the prospects#

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

The worse you do this time round the better your team next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ok I've had a re-think lads, (never good to post after defeats) Even though i still hate The Colts, i like the game and enjoy the competition on here, i have to come back and finish the season and take it from there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Good stuff great to hear, Keep in mind that no matter how bad the Colts are, there is someone out there with the Browns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Ok I've had a re-think lads, (never good to post after defeats) Even though i still hate The Colts, i like the game and enjoy the competition on here, i have to come back and finish the season and take it from there.

Glad your back!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Thanks for the comments and the 'thanks' lads but theres really no need, i should'nt have reacted like that, it was a stupid and childish reaction, i should know with the players i have i cant win every game, even though i want to and go on and win the Superbowl :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Great to see you staying Rock.

Its a simple fact about playing Madden, the longer you play the better you get and that is a definite fact. You might not think you are improving but you actually are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Good to see you back Rock and hey you're doing way better than I was last season(my first season playing the game) like I was no where near playoff contention

Big Daddy...I mean rock, you must be doing something right...check out the pro bowl voting:)

madalig12 wrote: »
    Big Daddy...I mean rock, you must be doing something right...check out the pro bowl voting:)
    Ppl were slagging off Kurt Warner...he's 3rd in QB voting in the Nfc

Purely fame related....or is everyone else actually worse??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ppl were slagging off Kurt Warner...he's 3rd in QB voting in the Nfc

I don't understand why? He's ****e...

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    I don't understand why? He's ****e...
    The Nfc's a mad house thats why

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    The Nfc's a mad house thats why

Yeah, mad cool :cool: