Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speech and language Therapist...

• 28-02-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi all.

I'm looking for a speech and language therapist in or around Ennis for a 4 year old... Does anyone have any recommendations/prices..

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The Speech Centre, it's located in Ennis Family Medical Centre's building in the Gort Road (opposite the hospital).

My cousin takes her son to Mari Caulfield in Kilcolgan, Co. Galway, she has an excellent reputation, having built up 30 years experience in her field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

MrsD007 wrote: »
    The Speech Centre, it's located in Ennis Family Medical Centre's building in the Gort Road (opposite the hospital).

My cousin takes her son to Mari Caulfield in Kilcolgan, Co. Galway, she has an excellent reputation, having built up 30 years experience in her field.

Can't speak of the one in Ennis, but had my son in Mari Caulfields and they were excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭skyline1515

Thank you both for the response, i will give her a call..

Advertisement