Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ngb for Newcastle co Dublin

Options
  • 28-02-2013 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Guys

Over the past year I've been told we will have ngb in Newcastle co Dublin , Glebe est on Peamount road every three months from eircom.

Latest was it would be available by march at latest??? Where are we at now, can someone give us a real answer please.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Dan82 wrote: »
    Guys

Over the past year I've been told we will have ngb in Newcastle co Dublin , Glebe est on Peamount road every three months from eircom.

Latest was it would be available by march at latest??? Where are we at now, can someone give us a real answer please.

Thanks
    Hi Dan 82

Can you PM me your exact address I can check? Some parts of Newcastle are served by different exchanges and for example the lines in Newcastle working from the Rathcooole exchange are already NGB enabled.

Regards

Al

Advertisement