Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merino Wool Boxer

Options
  • 28-02-2013 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get some reasonably priced merino wool boxers, I have been looking around the likes of great outdoors but as with everything else in that shop they are incredibly overpriced.

Or does anyone have any cheaper solutions or alternatives, I am heading to Nepal in a few weeks and will be trekking about 6/7hours a day so the last thing I need is soggy boxers which leads to a whole world of hell.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

foolelle wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know where I can get some reasonably priced merino wool boxers, I have been looking around the likes of great outdoors but as with everything else in that shop they are incredibly overpriced.

Or does anyone have any cheaper solutions or alternatives, I am heading to Nepal in a few weeks and will be trekking about 6/7hours a day so the last thing I need is soggy boxers which leads to a whole world of hell.

Thanks in advance!!

patagonia outlet store dublin got a pair there very cheap 1/3 the price of other places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

A pair of everyday lycra running shorts will do the same, if not better, job, for a fraction of the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

The Dagda wrote: »
    A pair of everyday lycra running shorts will do the same, if not better, job, for a fraction of the price.

how long are they ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

They come in different lengths. I generally wear ones that come halfway down my thigh. In cold weather I wear lycra leggings, instead of the shorts, for extra warmth.

Advertisement