Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Root Beer?

Options
  • 28-02-2013 5:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hey guys, anybody know where I can get my hands on some root beer? Cant seem to find any anywhere.

Newbridge,Naas area would be best...

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Pretty sure Tesco extra in Naas sell Bundaberg root beer.

(I picked up a six pack a week or so ago)

Promptly put it back down when seen the alcohol % was 0.001% though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Oh right excellent, il have to go up and see if I can find some thanks! Yeah I dont care about the alcohol level, I just care about the taste!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Oh right excellent, il have to go up and see if I can find some thanks! Yeah I dont care about the alcohol level, I just care about the taste!

Hey OP.

IIRC it was situated along the actual beer section. Towards the middle of the shop main aisle if that makes sense.

100% though, I picked it up last week.

Hope you find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Scottius

Try AmericanSoda. Candylab at Central Bank also has them but they're marked up a good bit, not bad in a pinch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Scottius

Scratch that, I didn't see you were posting from Kildare. AmericanSoda is still solid though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Bundaberg is Ginger Beer, not root beer. Tesco will probably have Fentiman's Dandelion and Burdock, which is very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Candy store in Newbridge sells a & w root beer.It's across from the credit union

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭In the wind

All posts before this are from 2013.

Anyone buyng root beer from a consistent supplier these days?

Havn't seen it in ages in any of the main shops. I'm not in a city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭JVince

Dunnes, but possibly only larger stores

https://www.dunnesstoresgrocery.com/sm/delivery/rsid/312/product/bundaberg-root-beer-4-x-375ml-id-100872900

Advertisement