Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drip tip alternative for tighter draw

Options
  • 28-02-2013 6:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Lads I'm using a boge carto tank setup and have never liked the airy draw of drip tips. Is there an alternative mouthpiece I can use that would give me a tighter draw? Something akin to the mouthpiece on the ego c tank maybe.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Any of the Kir Fanis drip tips have a small bore, to increase throat hit, so are slightly tigher than most to draw on!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The Boge has two airholes in it's base, just above the threads of the 510 (or they did when I used them).
    Snap a little bot of cocktail stick in one of them. Or, if you can cut a sliver of tape to fit around that flat part above the threads, use a pin to prick the size of a hole you want where the airhole is.

Right, that's enough about holes and pricks for today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

grindle wrote: »

gotta save yourself for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Gotta shave my weak end for the weekend, eh, eh... Eh....?

*lonely walk*

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

eeloe wrote: »
    Any of the Kir Fanis drip tips have a small bore, to increase throat hit, so are slightly tigher than most to draw on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

grindle wrote: »
    The Boge has two airholes in it's base, just above the threads of the 510 (or they did when I used them).
    Snap a little bot of cocktail stick in one of them. Or, if you can cut a sliver of tape to fit around that flat part above the threads, use a pin to prick the size of a hole you want where the airhole is.

Oooooooooooooooooh matron!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Didn't someone come out with a driptip that you adjust to tighten or losen the draw?? Siam mods I think??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, only saw a couple of reviews for it but I don't think they were great

Advertisement