Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping post in travel section

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ugh
    why am I banned from the travel section

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Nah you are fine just thought there may be more travellers there but it was a tough call

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

opened it in firefox

there's been a couple of threads about it before. I think having them in carry on is fine, normal guidelines apply for liquids. one poster had a problem where security in some european country confiscated his provari though so don't take anything you couldn't live without losing. especially with the tsa

--edit

actually be no harm to just email the airline and ask for their policy

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Anything that contains liquid, put in the clear baggy with your cosmetics, make sure all bottles with liquid are under 100ml, and just stick the device(eVic, Lavatube, Provari in the tray with your keys and the jobs a good'un!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

eeloe wrote: »
    Anything that contains liquid, put in the clear baggy with your cosmetics, make sure all bottles with liquid are under 100ml, and just stick the device(eVic, Lavatube, Provari in the tray with your keys and the jobs a good'un!

I'm a non cosmetic wearing guy :D, thanks for the other info

• Advertisement
Advertisement