Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hiding an app in iOS

• 28-02-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hey

I have an iPhone 4S and an iPad. I have a couple of adult apps installed on them, is there anyway I can hide them from people if I let them borrow my phone or my ipad ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Awake&Unafraid

Hey

I have an iPhone 4S and an iPad. I have a couple of adult apps installed on them, is there anyway I can hide them from people if I let them borrow my phone or my ipad ?
    I tried for ages to hide similar apps on my iphone, couldn't find a way through ios. I jailbroke my phone there when the newest jailbreak was released and found a way to hide them, but it wouldn't work for me. I ended up putting the apps in a folder, and putting a pass code lock on that folder :)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭ewan whose army

I tried for ages to hide similar apps on my iphone, couldn't find a way through ios. I jailbroke my phone there when the newest jailbreak was released and found a way to hide them, but it wouldn't work for me. I ended up putting the apps in a folder, and putting a pass code lock on that folder :)

Oh okay I may have to do that, I don't fancy my parents seeing I have grindr installed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

There is a few ways to hide them if you jalbreak. SBSettings comes with an app called poof to hide apps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I ended up putting the apps in a folder, and putting a pass code lock on that folder :)

Is this a jailbreak tweak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hey

I have a couple of adult apps installed on them

mmm....do expand....or are just talking about PaddyPower here...

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement

mmm....do expand....or are just talking about PaddyPower here...

Er No , Grindr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Er No , Grindr

ya learn something new everyday....

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

ya learn something new everyday....

Its a gay app

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Awake&Unafraid

DubDJ wrote: »

Is this a jailbreak tweak?
    Yep, lockdown pro. You can put passcodes on apps and folders.

Advertisement