Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scan an image

Options
  • 28-02-2013 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Mornin!

I need to scan an image and get it saved to a file (onto a usb stick), anyone got any ideas as to where I could get this done?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

nerwen wrote: »
    Mornin!

I need to scan an image and get it saved to a file (onto a usb stick), anyone got any ideas as to where I could get this done?

Thanks!

Webworkhouse on Winthrop St (Cork city centre)

http://www.webworkhouse.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Douglas Eegit

Mornin!

Thanks!
    If you have a smart phone there are apps out therethat will do the job for yyou . A little Google can go a long way in that regard.
    I'm on android and the app is called camscanner!

Thank you!

You are welcome just remember it is €1 per scanned page :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

If you have a smart phone there are apps out therethat will do the job for yyou . A little Google can go a long way in that regard.

I tried it, but the picture is quite old and the quality is bad, it doesn't seem to want to focus properly on it for me. :(

• Advertisement

I've used that in the past, excellent app !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I just got an Android last week and never heard of the app. Thanks for the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

any of the sam macauleys would do It. might be better also because they work with photos. I know my mum got some done and they were old ones came out quite well

Advertisement