Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to recycle books in Newbridge area?

Options
  • 28-02-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Does anyone know where can I bring 2nd hand books for recycling in the Newbridge area. tried a few of the charity shops but they don't take them. Is there a book bin in Silliot Hill Recycling Centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Why won't the charity shops take them? I regularly bring a load of books to Mrs. Quins in Maynooth and they're only too delighted to take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭murty01

Not sure. must be overstocked.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Clearout used to take books but I'm not sure if they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

If they are in good nick Farrell & Nephew bookstore may offer you a credit for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Newbridge parish center on the station road would be glad to take them from you. They sell them for two different charities.I think Alamas and the Lourdes invilede fund

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Cakes and Ale

Last few times I was in VDP in Greenfield's Maynooth they had no problem taking boxes of books.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

There's a place beside bradshaws motor parts shop that will buy your books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

2nd hand store in Naas takes them

Advertisement