Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creamfields 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Yeah gonna try to pick up some tickets. Will be as difficult as Tomorrowland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

CWF wrote: »
    Yeah gonna try to pick up some tickets. Will be as difficult as Tomorrowland?

Nah it doesn't sell out that fast. Wouldn't mind going, know people who go every year and they love it (even though last year was a disaster). They've made huge improvements to the site this year apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭soggy biscuit

Nah it doesn't sell out that fast. Wouldn't mind going, know people who go every year and they love it (even though last year was a disaster). They've made huge improvements to the site this year apparently.

So how long you reckon you'd be able to leave it before you get the tickets ya reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Well, I'd rather not give you a date because having the Prodigy is a big deal this year, but it sold out late July in 2011 and mid August in 2012. So just a few weeks before the festival the last three years.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭soggy biscuit

Alright lad, sound. Sher we've a few more weeks to think about it so, don't have to be going buying them at 10 today is all i wanted to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

Heading over with a couple of the lads, the line up is epic. Tried for Tomorrowland tickets but didn't get them so this was always going to be plan b :P The Prodigy makes the line up better than Tomorrowland in my eyes.

barry194 wrote: »
    Heading over with a couple of the lads, the line up is epic. Tried for Tomorrowland tickets but didn't get them so this was always going to be plan b :P The Prodigy makes the line up better than Tomorrowland in my eyes.

Very true about the physical lineup being better but Tommorrowland would be on a different level, vibe and atmosphere wise. I'd imagine Cream attracts a lot of scum bags... hopefully not thou!

CWF wrote: »
    Very true about the physical lineup being better but Tommorrowland would be on a different level, vibe and atmosphere wise. I'd imagine Cream attracts a lot of scum bags... hopefully not thou!

I know :/ Tomorrowland has the weather aswell :P Ya but sure Ireland is just as bad. Not meant to be much trouble at it. Hope that stays the same. Always wanted to see The Prodigy live, absolutely mad :D

Anyone else heading to this? :)

Unreal weekend! The Prodigy stole the show, they were absolutely unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

unbelievable festival! serious buzz about the place, slept a total of 4 hours over the three nights:eek::pac:

top three acts for me were tiesto, armand van helden and the prodigy. every act was still savage! a special mention to fehrplay and madeon

definatly gonna go again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

nipps wrote: »
    unbelievable festival! serious buzz about the place, slept a total of 4 hours over the three nights:eek::pac:

top three acts for me were tiesto, armand van helden and the prodigy. every act was still savage! a special mention to fehrplay and madeon

definatly gonna go again:)

Many scumbags at it?

Zero scumbags, ZERO.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

What's the story with this? It doesn't sell out immediately ye say?? Is there much hassle getting there or how close is it to Liverpool? Is it well run? Camping etc? Expensive? I know nothing of creamfields to be honest but the line up is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Irishpug

Thinking of going to it this year and thinking of bringing the car with me it just be handy to have for tent and drink and that

Not a big fan of camping but I'll stick it out

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

djPSB wrote: »
    Many scumbags at it?

there were a few dodgy looking people there but sure you're always have them at events that big. we were kinda expecting there to be loads at it anyway. what really surprised us was the amount of well off people there. what i mean is that we came over expecting it to be a big mud fest like oxegen, just one big messy smelly weekend, so we barely had a channge of clothes between us. but there were loads of people going around wearing really good clothes like ralph lauren etc. we were also worried about my friend car in the car park because he has a really nice golf gti, but there were lots of way better cars there mercs audis and even passed a bentley sitting there.

one of the reasons u barely noticed the scumbags was because they were all off there heads one drugs. this was a real shock for us too, its like the way we have the drink culture over here, its the drug culture over there. so be prepared to be surrounded by people on drugs if you are going. we brought 4 slabs of cans in with us and were convinced that when we returned after the first night the rest of the drink would have been nicked but it was all still there.

anyway we had a great time over there

Advertisement