Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI policy

Options
  • 28-02-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

i am pahying VHI monthly. I renewed my insurance back in September. I am looking to change insurance companies but they are telling me that i am under contract. if i stop paying them by direct debit will they come after me for the balance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

i am pahying VHI monthly. I renewed my insurance back in September. I am looking to change insurance companies but they are telling me that i am under contract. if i stop paying them by direct debit will they come after me for the balance?

They would be entitled to chase you. These policys are generally 12 months. IF they dont chase you for the money you can be sure they will not take you on as a customer again and you will thus be left with the other companies from then on and no option to move to VHI if you want to later.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

Advertisement