Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reviving Patio Furniture?

Options
  • 28-02-2013 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Quick question - we have a cheap but perfectly fine set of patio table X 4 chairs bought from Tesco. They seem to be some sort of hardwood - not sure what though.

They've been left out in all weather and all seasons for years - I just power washed them to removed green growth, weathering etc. etc. - They came up quite well but obviously now the colouring is uneven and they are aesthetically very poor ;)

- Am tempted to spray them with a pile of Black Oak fencelife that I have in the garage - But am worried that anyone sitting on them would get black staining on their clothes during use, especially if slightly damp etc?

What do ye think? Is there a better option? - The advantage of the fencelife was to hopefully even out the colour differences I now have.....

P.S Below is what it used to look like.......

elegance-2-seater-roundn.jpg

Advertisement