Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake decorating in Waterford city

Options
  • 28-02-2013 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have volunteered to make my sisters wedding cake for her wedding this summer. I have experience in baking and have done a Christmas cake decorating course previously.
    Does anyone know of any good cake decorating courses in Waterford that is run evenings or weekends or even better, anywhere that would take me on to kind of work shadow them and help out free of charge?? I have run cookery courses myself so would know a little already but just would love the experience of cake decorating specifically.
    Would travel to Kilkenny/ New Ross etc. also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

matilda11 wrote: »
    I have volunteered to make my sisters wedding cake for her wedding this summer. I have experience in baking and have done a Christmas cake decorating course previously.
    Does anyone know of any good cake decorating courses in Waterford that is run evenings or weekends or even better, anywhere that would take me on to kind of work shadow them and help out free of charge?? I have run cookery courses myself so would know a little already but just would love the experience of cake decorating specifically.
    Would travel to Kilkenny/ New Ross etc. also.

The woman who used to run Edible Dreams on Ballybricken works from home now and has been known to run course, I'd try her Facebook or website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Waterford College of Further Education run cake decorating courses but you might have missed the start date.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

There is a sugar craft fair in Cork might be worth a look http://www.corksugarcraft.com/
    Also the Dresser shop buy Jack and Jones are selling cake decorating equipment if your looking for anything, found cake pop stick there today its the only place i could find them.

Advertisement