Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Issues in Greenogue, Rathcoole

Options
  • 28-02-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello 

I am currently experiencing issues with my broadband, I have no problem with the download but am experiencing issues when trying to upload.

I have ran several tests and the upload  part of the test is either timing out of giving a upload speeds  between  0.2 - 0.3 mps

Can you please advise if there is current issues in the area

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

loadsofham wrote: »
    Hello 

I am currently experiencing issues with my broadband, I have no problem with the download but am experiencing issues when trying to upload.

I have ran several tests and the upload  part of the test is either timing out of giving a upload speeds  between  0.2 - 0.3 mps

Can you please advise if there is current issues in the area

Thanks

Hi loadsofham

Would you like to PM me your account details? I will look into this and run some tests.

Regards

Al

Advertisement