Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hacked Fantasy Football Account Help?

• 28-02-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey guys im wondering does anybody have any experience with there accounts been hacked? My account was recently hacked and the hacker transfered out all my best most expensive players for a bunch of crap lads, at a cost of a 16 point hit, i still have my wildcard and can transfer back in all the players but at a loss of 2.2mil. I am currently top of a 13 man league with the top prize been 650 euro and the 16 point hit could be a disaster, so im wondering is there anyone i can contact to reverse my situation back to the end of thelast gameweek or am i p***ing in the wind? Cheers for any help anyone can give!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Happened a mate of mine once,he tried e mailing but to no avail till he found help from some one called Ricki Lake,you should try her for help...........

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭LickiRake

dahat wrote: »
    Happened a mate of mine once,he tried e mailing but to no avail till he found help from some one called Ricki Lake,you should try her for help...........

haha even she couldnt handle this rage!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Your password is your own responsibility as is keeping your account safe and secure. As FPL is a free service I doubt anything will happen but no harm in sending an email. Your quite lucky you have a wildcard available! Just use it and yeah you might want to change your password in the meantime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

LickiRake wrote: »
    Hey guys im wondering does anybody have any experience with there accounts been hacked? My account was recently hacked and the hacker transfered out all my best most expensive players for a bunch of crap lads, at a cost of a 16 point hit, i still have my wildcard and can transfer back in all the players but at a loss of 2.2mil. I am currently top of a 13 man league with the top prize been 650 euro and the 16 point hit could be a disaster, so im wondering is there anyone i can contact to reverse my situation back to the end of thelast gameweek or am i p***ing in the wind? Cheers for any help anyone can give!

Hacked? Or did a "friend" get hold of your phone/laptop and make the changes.

You are damn lucky to have a wildcard available. Playing it will wipe out the 16-point hit, so do that but you'll just have to forget about the 2.2mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭LickiRake

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

You are damn lucky to have a wildcard available. Playing it will wipe out the 16-point hit, so do that but you'll just have to forget about the 2.2mil.

The transfers were confirmed before the end of the last gameweek so the wildcard wont cancel out the transfers, otherwise i wouldnt be to bothered like! But thanks for the advice lads, appreciate passed on an olde email

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

1) No, there isn't a thing you can do about it
    2) I'm certain someone you know did it to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Erm, what time were the transfers made? If it was around 3:00 am on Saturday night I think I might know the culprit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Erm, what time were the transfers made? If it was around 3:00 am on Saturday night I think I might know the culprit.

I think I know his buddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

FutureGuy wrote: »
    1) No, there isn't a thing you can do about it
    2) I'm certain someone you know did it to you.

Have to agree, it was definitely someone you know and possibly someone in your money league.. ****ty buzz, id be bulling if someone did that to me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

LickiRake wrote: »
    . I am currently top of a 13 man league with the top prize been 650 euro and the 16 point hit could be a disaster, !

is the lad in second a mate of yours?

if not im sure hes not far behind you

would be an awful way to lose all that money so i hope for
    your sake you manage to stay on top

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    More than likely this. Friend of mine has been known to get drunk, leave his FPL team logged in on his phone or laptop. A lad who used to live with him once devastated his team by bringing 3 **** spurs players in like jermaine jenas :D

And yep, nothing you can do. Keep that team secure!

Advertisement