Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foreigners that turn cars into tack boxs,magic superpower

• 28-02-2013 3:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30

what is it that when a foreign person gets there hands on an bmw,merc,audi any car for that matter ..they turn it into a tacky piece of c**p its like they couldn't make it worse looking if they tried.

Thank god they can't afford decent cars and go after older models or the value of these cars would plummet any of you see where im coming from??

Its like a competition of who can make their car look the worst

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

what is it that when a foreign person gets there hands on an bmw,merc,audi any car for that matter ..they turn it into a tacky piece of c**p its like they couldn't make it worse looking if they tried.

Thank god they can't afford decent cars and go after older models or the value of these cars would plummet any of you see where im coming from??

Their car, = do what ever the hell they like with it?

Am I missing something :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

IBTL

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

OP, you forgot to start your post with "I'm not racist but". Otherwise we'll think you're racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Have you ever seen what an Irish lad will do if he gets his hands on a Subaru Impreza?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Irish boy racers and jap scrap? same thing!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭Chao

My two American friends both have mercs and they've never done that... what are you talking about??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I think you should stay in the gym!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Yea, but have you seen the size of their biceps? Gotta respect them for that...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 geraldishere

Chao wrote: »
    My two American friends both have mercs and they've never done that... what are you talking about??

in foreign i mean mostly eastern eurpoean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭flutered

on another tack, i change my car every year, i always buy a banger, i also buy from east europeans, as their cars are always in top condition, they need nothing only to change my insurance on to them, yes their cars are always in top mecanical condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I'm seeing double in After Hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I think that Gerald is here on a temporary basis.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

in foreign i mean mostly eastern eurpoean

We know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

At least they have the good taste not to drive jap scrap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

any of you see where im coming from??

No

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement