Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garlic Cheese Chips in Dublin Airport?

Options
  • 28-02-2013 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

This is going to sound mad but can you get Garlic n Cheese Chips anywhere in Dublin Airport?

Wasn't sure to put this in Travel or where. Just reckoned you folk here would be familiar with the restaurants in Dublin Airport.

Don't suppose Supermacs have opened in the airport yet?

Thanks.

PS I mean in arrivals or outside, not in departures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I dont think anywhere does them. The closest to garlic and cheese would be the GBK in T2.

The do chips and a garlic dip separately but if you ask them might do it for you.

One of the strangest questions I have seen on here in awhile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

kraggy wrote: »
    This is going to sound mad but can you get Garlic n Cheese Chips anywhere in Dublin Airport?

Wasn't sure to put this in Travel or where. Just reckoned you folk here would be familiar with the restaurants in Dublin Airport.

Don't suppose Supermacs have opened in the airport yet?

Thanks.

PS I mean in arrivals or outside, not in departures.

If you want HALF decent food that is not a rip off in the airport go to Keeleys, No point in blowing a fortune in T1 or T2 on food...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

If you want HALF decent food that is not a rip off in the airport go to Keeleys, No point in blowing a fortune in T1 or T2 on food...
    Defo, ample car park behind, good food & service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Thanks for the replies folks.

Had a look at their website. Looks very close to T2. Might check it out.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

kraggy wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies folks.

Had a look at their website. Looks very close to T2. Might check it out.

Thanks.

Let us know how you get on :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement