Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to paint somethign

Options
  • 28-02-2013 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Cartoons ie peppa pig or winnie on a babys bedroom wall ...must supply own paints etc

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Have you considered decals?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

There's a girl in Ratoath who does very good pictures and murals for children's rooms. We were very happy with her. I'd be happy to PM her details if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Chiorino wrote: »
    There's a girl in Ratoath who does very good pictures and murals for children's rooms. We were very happy with her. I'd be happy to PM her details if interested.

Cost wise how was she as in it might be cheaper to get the other thing that was mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Vego wrote: »
    Cost wise how was she as in it might be cheaper to get the other thing that was mentioned

Can't remember off hand what we paid (I had done some work for her at the same time too so we would have been paying one against the other) but we were quite happy with cost. That said there is no way anyone will do this type of stuff cheaper than a few decals, but then you will get what you pay for in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

to be fair im not after the mona lisa .....peppa pig and winnie at best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 bobbie3

Hi,
    I do these if you want to have a look
    https://www.facebook.com/Carolsfacepaintingandmurals?ref=tn_tnmn

Advertisement