Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 13 ps3

Options
  • 28-02-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi Folks, looking for advice for my neighbour. Is it possible to hack into the fifa 13 game. My neighbour had a few choice words with a guy he lost on fifa. He got a message with ha he ha from the same fella half an hour later and ever since every shot goes wide and the players seem less reponsive. Ive had a look myself at the control settings and played it myself and they're is something up. Any ideas. Finding it a little funny myself. My only idea would be to eraze the games settings on the ps3 memory ( if thats possible ) have an xbox myself. Thoughts please before this fella gets withdrawals. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Your neighbour is just sht I'd say

Advertisement