Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Spot Concentrates

Options
  • 28-02-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Didn't realise these existed...

Pink Spot concentrates....good bit cheaper than buying the premixed version...

Half a bucket of frozen limedrop, here i come :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Got the concentrate delivered today, just like the real thing @20%. Even at that concentration, works out ~€9 for 30ml, less than half the price of premixed stuff....

Worth a shot if you like the pink spot stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Good to know! Was interested in trying a few until I bought the blu spot...rotten stuff altogether, cost enough as well, t'was like a bad toilet spray! Now that I'm mixing my own, the concentrates would be a better option.

Is the frozen limedrop "all that"? Sounds nice... have you tried any of the other flavours?

superneat wrote: »
    Good to know! Was interested in trying a few until I bought the blu spot...rotten stuff altogether, cost enough as well, t'was like a bad toilet spray! Now that I'm mixing my own, the concentrates would be a better option.

Is the frozen limedrop "all that"? Sounds nice... have you tried any of the other flavours?

Lime with a hint of menthol, very refreshing...I loves it...

I'll definitely try a few more at that price anyways....

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Ya sounds like my kinda thing. I do love my mojitos (",)
    The DIY stuff is going alright but it's early days yet so I'll still be buying premade juices til I make something that rocks.

superneat wrote: »
    Ya sounds like my kinda thing. I do love my mojitos (",)
    The DIY stuff is going alright but it's early days yet so I'll still be buying premade juices til I make something that rocks.

Yeah, these are kinda cheating DIY. Buying premixed flavours, and adding base, can't go wrong :-). Halfway house between proper DIY and buying premixed juice I suppose...

• Advertisement
Advertisement