Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy MP5K

Options
  • 28-02-2013 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I have a Galaxy MP5K for sale.

It is firing under 1j and is a great little gun. I have never skirmished it and it has only been used for shooting targets in my garden.

The horrible Chinese grease has been cleaned off and the gearbox has been shimmed and re-greased.

it comes with 1 mag and the battery (no charger). I will even throw in a mags worth of BB's :D

This is known as a great CQB gun and it is great fun to shoot.

The only issue with it is a semi auto trigger issue where the trigger slips in semi auto mode. To sort this out you just fire off a few shots in full auto and switch back to semi and away you go but, why you would want to use this gun in semi auto is beyond me :P

I am looking for €70.00 EUR for this gun but reasonable offers will be considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

Hi would you trade for something non airsoft?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Toxin

what do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

Many things , if you are into music i have a sony mp3 with high quality headphones, and i have lots of rc stuff

sorry mate, those items would not interest me and to be honest I am looking for a cash sale. thanks amyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your MP5k
    A broad statement that it is under 1 joule is not good enough

Please read the rules of this forum before posting again

• Advertisement

I'm sorry, it has been a while since I got it checked but from what I remember, it was about .8J

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

Hi Toxin,
    Will you take €60 tomorrow for the mp5 ?
    Cheers

€60.00... its yours Robust. Fire me a PM and we can sort out the details

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

Pm incoming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Offer a full metal M9 if its still there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement