Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course interview

Options
  • 28-02-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I wonder can anyone give me some help or advice! I have an interview next week at Whitehall college for a Community an Health course (Fetac level 5).

Anyway it mentioned a group interview in the letter, hence I am now a nervous wreck!!!

Has anybody experienced this and is it as bad as I fear?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

raquelk wrote: »
    I wonder can anyone give me some help or advice! I have an interview next week at Whitehall college for a Community an Health course (Fetac level 5).

Anyway it mentioned a group interview in the letter, hence I am now a nervous wreck!!!

Has anybody experienced this and is it as bad as I fear?
    You'll be fine. I'm in the college. The interviews are very relaxed and casual.
    They need to fill up all of the places on the course, so you'll probably be offered a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 raquelk

That sounds great do did you do the group interview and if so what was it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

raquelk wrote: »
    That sounds great do did you do the group interview and if so what was it like?
    No I didn't do a group interview. You will most likely be interviewed by different staff than me too. But the interview in whitehall was the most casual interview I have been to. They didn't interrogate me like they do in a lot of interviews.

Advertisement