Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Found in Dunmore Road area

Options
  • 28-02-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi All,

My daughter just found a cat by the entrance of Balinakill drive. Cat seems to be out and about for couple of days. Anyone recognises it? If I wont find owner till tomorrow it'll have to go to ISPCA as my dog is going crazy with cat in the house

pics:

20130228_184814.jpg

20130228_184748.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭zzdp

there is someone looking for a cat on another waterford thread

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Geralt

Not the same cat tho

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭deiselack

Have you tried contacting WLR? or put it on facebook??

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Geralt

Hi All,

Just to update the thread, contacted Animal welfare today who guided me to bring the cat to City Vets. They took it, but unfortunately most likely cat will be put down as it is an old cat and he seems to have some disease :-(

No, I really really couldnt keep him...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lira

Fair play to you taking him off the street. The poor thing probably didn't have much left in him and just went 'old age wandering'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

That looks like my neighbour's cat though she's not in the habit of wandering, I'll check in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

It's not my neighbour's cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Is it really furry, with extra furry tail? Remember my previous neighbour had furry old cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Kloecor

Fair play for taking the cat in! One of my cats went missing last year and someone took her in and I'm forever grateful.. Altho I found her JUST in time! They were going to bring her to a cat shelter which means I probably would have never found her :-(

Advertisement