Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cólaiste Lurgan

• 28-02-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hey guys, I'm going to Cólaiste Lurgan this year and I'm just wondering has anyone ever been and what is it like?
    Also is anyone going this year cúrsa C?

Replies will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Colinoneill

Been three times, great place, sound teachers and good craic. If your any use at irish you should apply to be a cinnera. They're strict on the irish but it only serves to help you learn more. I'd be doing ordinary level for sure if I hadn't gone.

If u have any Qs fire away

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭TooMuchStudy

Been three times, great place, sound teachers and good craic. If your any use at irish you should apply to be a cinnera. They're strict on the irish but it only serves to help you learn more. I'd be doing ordinary level for sure if I hadn't gone.

If u have any Qs fire away

Ah great, have you done your leaving cert yet? Or if you haven't, are you finding higher level irish easier now? Also is it easy to meet people there and make friends?

Ah great, have you done your leaving cert yet? Or if you haven't, are you finding higher level irish easier now? Also is it easy to meet people there and make friends?

Doing the leaving this year. Yeah it defiantly helps with fluency and general understanding of irish, your grammer improves too because you pick up on the way things should sound. You wont have any problems making friends i stayed in a house with no one from home and by the end we were all best of buds so i wouldn't worry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭TooMuchStudy

I cant wait for it right now, first and last time going to the gaeltacht so I guess I should make the most out of it.
    Thanks for you replies Colin!

No bother. Make sure u talk to Michéal, the owner. He's sound and loves anyone who makes an effort. No matter how many mistakes you might make. Hope you have a good'un. Adh mór

• Advertisement
Advertisement