Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Cabra Park Phibsborough

Options
  • 28-02-2013 10:10pm
    Site Banned Posts: 253 ✭✭

Anyone know if they check this area much? its a fairly large estate and its a pain to pay for parking. Don't want to pay 400 for a residents ticket when I wil be here for another two months as my contract is up and switching jobs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

are you sure it is 400? I thought it was around 60? That is what I was paying around a couple of years ago. Yes they come round a fair bit unfortunately

• Site Banned Posts: 253 ✭✭theidiots

Its a house but its converted into studio apartments. Just seen this on the net from dublin city council

€50 for 1 year and €80 for 2 years if you live in a house.

€400 for 1 year or €750 for 2 years if your building contains more than 4 housing units, has off-road parking available to it and is located in a low demand zone (includes converted houses and apartment blocks).

Any idea how much the parking is without a permit or where I could park around the area for cheap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

Could have changed since I applied in 2008 but I lived in a house that had 6 seperate dwellings inside -I applied for a permit and I think the house had a max of 4 permits -was 60e each at the time

id double check just to make sure- perhaps ring them up to hear what they say as 400e does sound ridiculously dear

Advertisement