Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Lost parrot or cockatoo

Options
  • 28-02-2013 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

As above he's chilling outside my house I live in latchford anyone even tell me who I can contact

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

There was a guy on the radio about a month ago who had lost a parrot in D15. It's hardly his though as it would not survive that long.

You could try the RSPCA, they would steer you in the right direction.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Maybe give some local pet shops a call in case anyone has been in touch with them? Willies Pet Shop on the Blakestown Road perhaps (if it's even still there)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

miamee wrote: »
    Maybe give some local pet shops a call in case anyone has been in touch with them? Willies Pet Shop on the Blakestown Road perhaps (if it's even still there)?

Closed recently

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Is the bird still there? Can you post a pic or describe it? Let the poor thing in, give it some water and fruit or veg (not avocado).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Just to update I took him in for the night and got on to the dsPCA who took him fri morning he was was a rose breasted cockatoo lovely animal and not cheap from researchh I did so hopefully he will be reunited with his family

• Advertisement
Advertisement