Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A video gift!!!

Options
  • 01-03-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

I am currently in Australia and wont make it home for my friends wedding neither will 6 other of her friends. Because we can't be there the morning of her I would like to make a video for her to look at the morning of the wedding just so she knows we are thinking of her.

I would like to put videos, pictures and music together. I have used Microsoft movie maker in the past but wasn't too good at it( it didn't flow really well) and I want this to be something that she can hold onto.

Has anyone any suggestions as to what package I could use or point me in the direction of someone that could put it together for me,

appreciate the help!!
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

You can use Irfanview (free) to create a slide show which includes movies as well as pictures and sound.
    I've created shows which include .mp3 and .avi files as well as pictures.
    The .mp3's play in the background and change whenever one is inserted into the running order.

Advertisement