Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I change system to call my mobile?

Options
  • 01-03-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I was wondering could anyone tell me if I can change the number in the system to call me when the alarm goes off?

Thanks in advance for any help

Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

JOC1981 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering could anyone tell me if I can change the number in the system to call me when the alarm goes off?

Thanks in advance for any help

Jason

Hi,

Yes it can. The system is using a sim card so you will need to replace the sim.
    Have you got engineer access to the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JOC1981

Hi Altor,

Thanks for the reply, I don't have the engineers code, they never gave it to me. I do have some old paperwork with an account number though and there is a long account number written on the side of the wireless box if either can be used to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

JOC1981 wrote: »
    Hi Altor,

Thanks for the reply, I don't have the engineers code, they never gave it to me. I do have some old paperwork with an account number though and there is a long account number written on the side of the wireless box if either can be used to get it?

Sent you a P.M. re the code.

Advertisement