Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me a good set of in ear headphones

• 01-03-2013 2:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

As the title says I'm looking for a really good set of in ear headphones.im fed up of the apple ear buds...it just doesn't handle load sound well.
    Iv a budget of about 60-70 max but would love to spend less.
    I listen to everything really from lana del ray to foo fighters to sometimes deep house.im hoping the next purchase could handle all if not most types fairy well.
    Ideally I'd like the headphones to have very good cable,comfortable has in ear headphones would go with the ability to as i said produce very good sound.
    Looking forward to your help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brainwavz-M2-IEM-Headphones/dp/B004I5FL1G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362140462&sr=8-1

i just got some of these this morning, so far i am loving them although I wouldn't be much of a headphone aficionado they were pretty well reviewed on head-fi. had a small issue with mine where the 3.5mm jack seems a little temperamental when I was fiddling with it while it was plugged in but in my pocket walking around it's been perfect

although it's only been perfect for 20 minutes or so, i'll update if I notice anything going wrong but so far i'm very happy with these.

ooh, forgot to mention. cable on this feels sturdy and if not for the ridiculously loud japanese pop blaring through them they're so comfortable i'd almost forget i'm wearing them

--edit

had a listen on these while i was wandering around the house doing chores. excellent. delighted I got them, i'd imagine you would be too.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gamer_Niall

Ear Force M1

These are really good! They wrap around your ear, sound is amazing I use them for gaming. Bought them in Argus this week 46 euro I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭skinny90

have a link on argos.cant find them anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gamer_Niall

they are in the office, pc, phone section

here

Advertisement