Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please welcome...

Options
  • 01-03-2013 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭

... our new additions to the DCN modding team - Dizzyblonde & sNarah!

I trust that you will give them the same support that you have to Beasty & myself.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

A very warm welcome to you both, I'd much rather be moderated by a Dizzyblond and a sNarah than a Beasty & a Hill Billy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Congrats and thanks to Dizzyblonde and sNarah.

Now, can you give The Hill Billy a weeks ban for that unspeakable event last October involving the nun's outfit, the trampoline and the poor goat please?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

That damn wimple kept coming off at the wrong time for the photos! :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The nun's outfit and the trampoline sound like fun, but there will be no more use of animals for entertainment purposes now the women are here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Yay! Moving back to Ireland ànd back to modding! Now, I'm sure I can find this banhammer of mine somewhere in the moving boxes... *throws things around*
    Congrats and thanks to Dizzyblonde and sNarah.

Now, can you give The Hill Billy a weeks ban for that unspeakable event last October involving the nun's outfit, the trampoline and the poor goat please?

you know, all those things are perfectly acceptable over in that weird country where HB lives...
    The nun's outfit and the trampoline sound like fun, but there will be no more use of animals for entertainment purposes now the women are here ;)

Unless it's cute kittehs. We are very fond of cute kittehs!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

sNarah wrote: »
    Unless it's cute kittehs. We are very fond of cute kittehs!

And ickle bunnies....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

sNarah wrote: »
    Yay! Moving back to Ireland ànd back to modding! Now, I'm sure I can find this banhammer of mine somewhere in the moving boxes... *throws things around*

I'm fecked! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Welcome Ladies,

please be kind, gentle and supportive, ( the banhammer is a worry:eek:), you will find it's an easy job keeping us DCN'ers in line, a soft word goes a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Woohoo welcome to the new mods and of course welcome back snarah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

... our new additions to the DCN modding team - Dizzyblonde & sNarah!

I trust that you will give them the same support that you have to Beasty & myself.

Trust nobody ladies. Its ok for him high up in air Alps I mean.

Ah your both ver welcome and good luck to you and thanks for taking on the task. We have no elections and nothing controversial on the horizon unless one of us blonde lads puts their foot in it you should be in an easy ri time;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

LeoB wrote: »

Ah your both very welcome and good luck to you and thanks for taking on the task. We have no elections and nothing controversial on the horizon

Nothing contraversial,

Well we have

A Former British Navy Minesweeper in Balbriggan,
    A Minister for Health, featuring in '' How are your Local Reps''
    Plus Cllr Tom Whatshisname, trousering 90K as a Personal Secretary.
    A T/D getting pulled by the Rossers for drink Driving, thankfully she was under the limit.
    and of course the '' Stolen Bin Tags'' saga, yet to be solved

Its a hot bed of controversy here in DCN, you will have your hands full.:D

No wonder the lads needed some reinforcements.;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Good luck ladies :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

So much for the conclave and white smoke.

Congrats. :pac:

Advertisement