Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARMA 2 Wasteland Servers

Options
  • 01-03-2013 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Anyone looking for some good active servers for Wasteland type Ultimate-RP into the filter and boom there you go!
    Server usually near full 60+ English speaking also, teamspeak required!
    :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Alternatively there's always the GaelLords one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Paudyyy

Hmm whenever I look up the server it seems pretty dead! When's the best time to join it? The American server I'm with is pretty busy, plus players are pretty good which is a plus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Paudyyy wrote: »
    Hmm whenever I look up the server it seems pretty dead! When's the best time to join it? The American server I'm with is pretty busy, plus players are pretty good which is a plus!
    Usually after 2 in the afternoon until late. Yesterday was quiet because of Arma 3, and it's probably be quiet for a while now...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Paudyyy

Ah I see! Whenever there's some folks online give me a shout on this and I'll jump in for a while! Wouldn't mind playing with some Irish players for a change lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

Do anyone know where i can buy Arma2? i tried several game stop stores to no avail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Do anyone know where i can buy Arma2? i tried several game stop stores to no avail.

steam

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4639/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

Paudyyy wrote: »
    Ah I see! Whenever there's some folks online give me a shout on this and I'll jump in for a while! Wouldn't mind playing with some Irish players for a change lol!

join our public teamspeak. players there just about play anything. Most of them are irish, so just join and dont be shy in talking. they dont bite except maybe fawkon.

ts3 info;

gaellords.com:9987

generally what happens 10 or so join the wasteland to kick start it and them the rest if general public start joining

Advertisement