Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert 2013 log

• 01-03-2013 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Ok here goes notihng im currently in sixth year in secondry school and I have just finished my mocks :D Im planning to do physics in nuig in the comming september .

I currently do :
    (All Higher level except english)
    Physics ,
    Biology ,
    Maths ,
    Chemistry ,
    History ,
    Irish ,
    French ,
    English OL.

Physics , biology and maths are my best and i tink i can get around an A .
    Irish , History , French , Chemistry are B subjects.
    I do pass english and im hoping to get around a b but im not too botered by it in general .
    I got about 500 points in my mocks and im hoping for about the same in the leaving cert(well im hoping for 600 but 500 is prob what il get :P )
    I have to say im a bit nervous about the leaving cert but its only about another three months before its over so I think itll be grand :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Javire

Ok as I previously stated the Lc is only a matterof weeks away so now that the mocks are over its tome to go to work .
    As oflateiv been doing quite well in biology , physics and chemistry , and ok in maths and I would like to have at the very least four good subjectsgoj g into the leaving cert so i guess its maths ilbe doing for the forseeable future .

Im not sure weather its all in my head or i have a genune reason of concern but i dont particurally like the new project maths sylabus , i got an A in my Jc maths and i plan to do the same in the lc so Im going to vue Leaving cert mats as a bit of a chalange.

Firstly
    I have just bought a copy of the book text and tests 6 and I plan to use this and text and tests 4,5 in place of its folens counterpart which I find incredably uninformative

Secondly
    Iplan to shelve much of my study for my other subjects for the comming month , is tis a good idea possibly not but it needs to be done to acieve my goal

Goals for today :
    Maths -Algebra 1&2
    History - Complete research topic

Not too much but still going to take a while at the same time:(

I figure i might as well set myself goals aswell for the leaving cert so here they are :

Subject - Mock res- LC expected
    Physics-A2 -A1
    Chemistry -B2-A2
    Biology -A1-A1
    Maths-C1 - B2
    Irish -B2-B1
    History-B3-B1
    English-B1-B1
    French -B3 -B1

Study for the weekend was a bit of a fail , I got two chapters of algebra done and my chem homework but not much done in terms of my history project .
    I guess its going to be a bit of a hetic week to get it finished :L

Study for the weekend was a bit of a fail , I got two chapters of algebra done and my chem homework but not much done in terms of my history project .
    I guess its going to be a bit of a hetic week to get it finished :L

• Advertisement
Advertisement