Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

If anyone has space Id like to be added to a club. Downloaded this last night

PSN : CJJEFE

:)

I'm not at home so can't check but try joining 'boards club' if there's room. Should be one spot left

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Did they ever put out the PS+ version of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Still delayed indefinitely.

Well I think I have got the hang of the game, so if any clubs have any free spaces left let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Got the last spot in the club :D at level 11 and just playing through. Liking it so far.

Just one thing annoying me. Usually on most other driving games you are rewarded with a bit of an edge if you use manual gears. On this its the opposite! Automatic is much better than manual!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

What's with some of the times on the leaderboards. Especially the Top 50. How are some of those times possible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

lertsnim wrote: »
    What's with some of the times on the leaderboards. Especially the Top 50. How are some of those times possible?

Hnagover from the botched launch I presume. They've confirmed that they will be still working on this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

i'd be interested in joing a club if theres still one looking for members?

Not good in any sense of the word, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

RossieMan wrote: »
    i'd be interested in joing a club if theres still one looking for members?

Not good in any sense of the word, though.

Create one and put the name of it here, I'm sure it wouldn't be too long filling up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Might do when I'm on later. Need some serious practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Still room on club called boardsie - think there is two spaces left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Icaras wrote: »
    Still room on club called boardsie - think there is two spaces left.

I grabbed a spot. PSN Marfach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Got a spot on Boardsie too :)

No. Ain't gonna happen any time soon either id imagine.

It has to be said €25 on ps plus currently is a serious bargain considering it has all the content.

I'm gonna log on soon. Might do the Destiny daily first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

I assume there is a really obvious answer but is there a way to race with people in your club when your all online?

Icaras wrote: »
    I assume there is a really obvious answer but is there a way to race with people in your club when your all online?

Haven't done it yet but its like cod where you invite them to your party. When you press ∆ and go into the multiplayer menu there is your name plus 5 empty spots.

Well I think that's how it works!

So playing this for the last while. Currently level 17 (should be around 25 but spent the last 1.5 hours trying to get 3 stars on a drift challenge!). I'm liking the game. Its a bit of fun and a change from GTA anyway!

My problem is that I'm coming from Xbox 360 to PlayStation 4. And on Xbox there is forza. So I'm comparing this to forza and if anyone here has ever spent a lot of time on forza, they will know there is no comparison!

Im liking drive club (especially the club aspect of it), but I'm hoping in the near future we can get a decent race simulator like GT or forza!

I'm sure it will be a Gran Turismo so I'll really be looking forward to it! Haven't played a GT in years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Luke92 wrote: »
    I'm hoping in the near future we can get a decent race simulator like GT or forza!

I'm sure it will be a Gran Turismo so I'll really be looking forward to it! Haven't played a GT in years :D

Project Cars is out in March and it looks very promising going by recent PS4 gameplay footage.

So playing this for the last while. Currently level 17 (should be around 25 but spent the last 1.5 hours trying to get 3 stars on a drift challenge!). I'm liking the game. Its a bit of fun and a change from GTA anyway!

My problem is that I'm coming from Xbox 360 to PlayStation 4. And on Xbox there is forza. So I'm comparing this to forza and if anyone here has ever spent a lot of time on forza, they will know there is no comparison!

Im liking drive club (especially the club aspect of it), but I'm hoping in the near future we can get a decent race simulator like GT or forza!

I don't know, I came from 360 to PS4 and I can see the appeal of Forza but I never really got into it.

Last sim based racer I really enjoyed and spent time with was Gran Turismo 2 if I'm honest.

Personally I like drive club. It looks amazing and at the same time doesn't take itself too seriously. Plenty to do but you can step in and out of it easily which I love.

I'm probably not explaining myself well here but I've enjoyed my time with driveclub more than any other racer in recent times. I'm odd though so probably just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Sure if there is a spot going give me a shout. Rattleheadie on PSN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Sure if there is a spot going give me a shout. Rattleheadie on PSN

Few spaces in mine i think. Search for Hell Kommanders.
    I don't be on it too much as i'm trying to clear a few games but the other lads on it seem to be playing a lot.

• Advertisement

I don't know, I came from 360 to PS4 and I can see the appeal of Forza but I never really got into it.

Last sim based racer I really enjoyed and spent time with was Gran Turismo 2 if I'm honest.

Personally I like drive club. It looks amazing and at the same time doesn't take itself too seriously. Plenty to do but you can step in and out of it easily which I love.

I'm probably not explaining myself well here but I've enjoyed my time with driveclub more than any other racer in recent times. I'm odd though so probably just me.

Yeah I understand you. Its a very fun game! Like I thinks its good and I love the challenges and stuff (won't move on unless I have all stars for a challenge :D).

I just love a good sim racer too so looking forward to see what the PlayStation can achieve!

Yeah I understand you. Its a very fun game! Like I thinks its good and I love the challenges and stuff (won't move on unless I have all stars for a challenge :D).

I just love a good sim racer too so looking forward to see what the PlayStation can achieve!

And that's fair enough. It's horses for courses.
    Sure Destiny got horrible reviews yet I've put in over 120 hours now which for me is a huge amount of time.
    3 starring is awful hard to pass on but I'm finding myself starting to move on as I just don't have the time to keep at it. Too many other games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Will not bring myself to do that, losing out on the first star by a couple tenths of a second and then going on a run of being about 5-10 seconds over, ugh rage inducing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Picked this up tonight and had a couple of races - I'm really liking it so far. Its the first time I've gotten to use the T300RS with the PS4. Does anybody still have a free space in their club?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

v3ttel wrote: »
    Picked this up tonight and had a couple of races - I'm really liking it so far. Its the first time I've gotten to use the T300RS with the PS4. Does anybody still have a free space in their club?

Search for Hell Kommanders. I am in that with another few boardsies. Think the other one is full.

Yeah the boards and boardsie clubs are full.

Gave the boards club paint job a bit of a spruce. As you can tell I'm not great at this stuff though so if anyone else can and wants to do it feel free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Gave the boards club paint job a bit of a spruce. As you can tell I'm not great at this stuff though so if anyone else can and wants to do it feel free.

I think it's only the club owner that can change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I'm a member of the boardsies club. I try and get on for a bit each night and try one of the challenges but I'm not really sure what else to do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Damien360 wrote: »
    Search for Hell Kommanders. I am in that with another few boardsies. Think the other one is full.

Cheers. I'll join up tomorrow.

Advertisement