Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

This months update, due out next week.
    Full details of Update 1.11 (coming next week) follow...

» Adds a new Multiplayer game mode: Team Time Trial.
    » Adds a new track offering 2 variants: Kobago in Japan.
    » All add-on Tours have new progress requirements: You need 8 Stars (previously 12) to progress to the second stage and 22 Stars (previously 27) to open up the final Championship.
    » Adds the ability to choose from a collection of factory Paint Jobs during vehicle selection prior to an Event.
    » Adds the option to enable the Rev Counter in cockpit view.
    » Decreases the threshold on the manumatic downshift limiter to allow players to downshift earlier.
    » Reduces the drying time for rain splatter on the screen when in Chase Cam.
    » Implements ghosting under certain conditions in Multiplayer races to prevent track blocking.
    » Allows the 'Contender' and 'Unbeatable' Trophies to be unlocked even if the challenges expire when you are not online.
    » Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Update 1.11 Add-ons (coming to PlayStation®Store Feb 24-26):

» Adds support for the VUHL 05, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.
    » Adds support for the DOWNFORCE Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
    » The Downforce Car Pack includes: Ferrari F50, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition, SRT Viper GTS, Koenigsegg One:1 and Jaguar F-Type R Coupé.
    » The Downforce Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
    » Adds support for the Midnight Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
    » The Midnight Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
    » Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

What else is coming to DRIVECLUB?

» Server upgrades: to improve stability and performance for all current players and to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and DRIVECLUB companion app.
    » Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server upgrades.
    » Replays: are in the final stages of development and testing. It's likely that offline replays will come ahead of Multiplayer replays.
    » Changes to drift scoring: to ensure that you are rewarded for momentum, control and staying on the track in drift zones.
    » Lots more cars: We can't say what's coming just yet, but many of your most commonly requested cars and manufacturers are coming to DRIVECLUB, along with a few surprises.
    » New ranks: because many of you are at Level 50 already.
    » Lots more! Please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Seriously impressed with Evolutions updates. Just seems like they are committed to the game. Really hope they can resolve all the server issues they've had.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Game has improved massively since day 1. It really should be reviewed again, I'll be getting the season pass soon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The 3rd star in the Venom Hot Lap is all thats keeping me from 225 stars on the tour. 1.16 is a bitch of a time to get in that wheel spinning animal Hennessey Venom GT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

lertsnim wrote: »
    The 3rd star in the Venom Hot Lap is all thats keeping me from 225 stars on the tour. 1.16 is a bitch of a time to get in that wheel spinning animal Hennessey Venom GT

That car is a curse. Just when you think you have it nailed, it bites you. It really needs feathering of the accelerator.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Could someone send me an invite for a club please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Not in one either, considering some of the better cars are unlocked by club it's much better to join one.

Varik wrote: »
    Not in one either, considering some of the better cars are unlocked by club it's much better to join one.

Best thing about joining a club is the BAC Mono, that car is incredible. Doesn't take long to unlock it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Lads is this worth a look? I'm mad for a racing game on PS4 but the reviews are really putting me off. Also is it more like a SIM or arcade?

Big Knox wrote: »
    Lads is this worth a look? I'm mad for a racing game on PS4 but the reviews are really putting me off. Also is it more like a SIM or arcade?

The reviews are for the earlier versions. The updates brought a lot to the game.

It is not arcade but neither is it sim. Much closer to sim in driving style but it is forgiving enough to have you returning to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Big Knox wrote: »

The game is vastly improved from when it launched, I was really surprised how good it is, plus it is only 25 Euro on the PSN store.

Few spaces in mine i think. Search for Hell Kommanders.
    I don't be on it too much as i'm trying to clear a few games but the other lads on it seem to be playing a lot.
    Varik wrote: »

Try Hell Kommanders. Not sure you need an invite. I think you can search and join or at least ask to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Damien360 wrote: »
    Try Hell Kommanders. Not sure you need an invite. I think you can search and join or at least ask to join.

Yup, i run Hell Kommanders. Just search for it and join away if there is a space left. (Haven't been able to play the last two weeks.) It's an Open club.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah Jaysus the new Viper GTS is being added next week, is this still 25 quid on the store?

10960028_780229565394739_3917283528550102345_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[img][/img]

Took the plunge and got it, any Boards Clubs open at the moment or many people without one looking for one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'd finally be interested In joining one, getting sick of Fifa and looking for a new challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I'll be interested in joining a boards club, the few that are going now are full..

I just made one called Boards Eire. Feel free to join up. Will Make a better banner when we unlock more items with the club :)

Pity a club can only hold 6 but might be able to arrange races with other crews on here.

Are any of ye oxPandaKingxo ?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Are any of ye oxPandaKingxo ?

no...my ps i.d. is BAZ171075

Will sign up later on, when I get home.......

• Advertisement

Cool, have the club open, didn't think randomers would start joining straight away, better change it to invite only.

Sent ya an invite Ziggy.

Cool, have the club open, didn't think randomers would start joining straight away, better change it to invite only.

Sent ya an invite Ziggy.

good stuff.... I sent a request to join.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

After getting this too. Space on the club?
    Haven't played it yet
    Psn is LiquidGoldmonkey

CptMackey wrote: »
    After getting this too. Space on the club?
    Haven't played it yet
    Psn is LiquidGoldmonkey

Yupp, send ya a friend request there. I'll be on in about an hour and accept the invites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Yupp, send ya a friend request there. I'll be on in about an hour and accept the invites.

Grand job. Will be on tomorrow eve all going well with work

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'd finally be interested In joining one, getting sick of Fifa and looking for a new challenge.

What's your PSN and I'll send ya an invite.
    ziggyman17 wrote: »
    no...my ps i.d. is BAZ171075

Will sign up later on, when I get home.......

Saw your request and accepted but looks like you might have to accept it again from your end?

Otacon, thanks for the tips on Big Red Barell page. Rading over the last 20 pages, wish I had gotten this sooner but seems like a great time to be playing it now with the updated gameplay, free DLC and excellent price of 25 quid.

Gonna get stuck into this later. Hopefully fire out a few club challenges from the Hell Kommanders.

Are club challenges just for club members or are they also for other clubs to try beat?

I think you can send them to other clubs. Haven't really got stuck into the game as of yet as i have a few other games to complete but will have a proper look after i get home from work later.

• Advertisement

Hhhmmmmmm I think our Club Paint just isn't Irish enough yet :pac: Anyone in the club with a nice design, feel free to share and I can update it.

339840.jpg

Advertisement