Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'll join up with your club later sheehy, having some internet issues the last few days. my username gives away who I am, so not going to post it on here. will give you q about when I'm joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'll join up with your club later sheehy, having some internet issues the last few days. my username gives away who I am, so not going to post it on here. will give you q about when I'm joining.

No prob man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Accepted your friend request sheey. How do I go about joining the club?

CptMackey wrote: »

Go into drive club game and go to clubs. Search for 'boards eire' and send invite. I'll be back on in about an hour and can send you a club invite as well.

Game is absolutely brilliant. Haven't had this much with dash cam since Shift 2.

• Advertisement

Sent ya an invite there. Should be in your notifications section in the game.

The Audi showdown on Holmastad reverse is one of the best tracks ive driven on in any racing game ever. Replayed it 4 times just to use photomode and get some pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Dammit I'm really tempted by this buy the price is still putting me off. Is there no word on the discounted version for PS+?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Excellent game, have been doing a few club challenges, am very rusty, have'nt played a car game since grand turismo 2, can see myself putting a lot of time into this,

Project cars out 2nd April..

Love. The Ireland paint job......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Big Knox wrote: »
    Dammit I'm really tempted by this buy the price is still putting me off. Is there no word on the discounted version for PS+?

The discounted PS+ version has been available since launch, there's just no free PS+ version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

At €25 you can't go wrong really. At this stage the free version most likely won't happen. I paid €40 for the broken version at launch before it was fixed, didn't get my 3 pre order bonus cars either. I keep getting error codes to this day and they won't download. Do I feel I got ripped off, yeah a bit. Now though with the way the game is €40 was not a bad price.

I didn't even know there was a discounted version on PS+, dammit I thought they just scrapped the plans to make it free. Shows you how much I use the PS4. :o

If it's only €25 I'll pick it up so thanks lads.

You can get the full digital game for 25 euro on the PSN store. Absolutely worth it.
    ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Love. The Ireland paint job......

Haha yeah, I've dialled it down a bit :) Still looking for a nice design though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Applied for a space there too Sheehy... genisis87 is the psn

aaronh007 wrote: »

Will be back on in a couple of hours, will add ya then :)

Just won the semi-pro trophy and played the 1st Super championship. So is there any reason why i shouldn't be picking the Caterham for Super races? There are a ton of savage cars to pick but the Caterham seems way too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

boot me from boardsie to make room for someone else if you want. On battlefeild and shadow of mordor so will be tipping in in little bits.

aaronh007 wrote: »

Sent you back an invite there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

My invite still good, won't be able to accept until Friday.

Played my first bit of this. Must learn to break before corners lol. Looks beautiful and plays well

The New Downforce DLC is live now. I just want the Viper GTS but not paying 6 euro for it. Pity you can't download the cars individually. Also, it's stats aren't as good as other Supers. The Koensigeeggegss 1:1 looks savage though.

Link for anyone that wants to get it

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/driveclub-downforce-expansion-pack/cid=EP9000-CUSA00003_00-DCXTOURXXXXXX007

• Advertisement

Not a Hugh fan of dlc. But given that I only paid 25 quid I'll have a look at what's available and if I like something I might pick it up

Not a Hugh fan of dlc. But given that I only paid 25 quid I'll have a look at what's available and if I like something I might pick it up

I think there are 2 DLC packs that are free as a way to make up for the poor launch and a few free cars as well. Check the ps store, search drive club and download anything that's free.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I'll join up with your club later sheehy

Sent an invite to ya there, sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

good man, will be on for a few races later on. fairly new so might not be the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Wouldn't mind doing a few online races later this evening with some Boardsies. Fire an invite if anyone is doing some. Played a club challenge last night and just about beat a Boards club's time. Don't know if it was bettered after that.

Will try and get on tonight. Not promising anything all depends on the new born

Picked this up today, it's downloading at the moment so should be able to give it a go later.

Any clubs I can join?

Picked this up today, it's downloading at the moment so should be able to give it a go later.

Any clubs I can join?

Still space in my one 'Boards Eire'. What's your PSN?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Still space in my one 'Boards Eire'. What's your PSN?

It's De7rag. Won't be in game until about midnight, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

We offloaded our copy pretty quick smart after review, but given the work that's been done since I decided to pick it up again this week.

Vastly improved although I know nobody else playing it now do the whole club aspect may as well be nonexistent

Advertisement