Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Must give the zonda a spin. Will try and get on later tonight. Some of the times in the challenges are crazy. They must be using a wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

should be on later for a few races I hope. would be interesting to get a few from the group on and have a couple of races.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The Zonda is a beast! Beating the arse out of my previous time with the Venum but still need to learn to control it to get the gold medal On a paticular track.

Time trials are seriously addictive. Had to turn it off there after loads of one more goes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

CptMackey wrote: »
    Time trials are seriously addictive. Had to turn it off there after loads of one more goes

Tell me about it... If I see that I am close (.5 of a second) to the person ahead of me then I just keep trying and trying and trying some more to beat it :p

its a very serious addiction :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

New Driveclub content. Replays being added

any members of the boardsie club going to be active or am i as far on looking for a more active club?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Getting back into this now this weekend, I've the 4 days off so gta, driveclub, and coh2 all weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Finally beat 1:16 on the Venom Hot Lap. What a dirty event that is.

Was on last night got the club up to 18. Getting slow to progress now tho .

Sent on a solo challenge to the members of our club with the zones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

RossieMan wrote: »
    any members of the boardsie club going to be active or am i as far on looking for a more active club?

Been busy with other games lately, but will be back to it with the new update. There's a few passengers in our club I noticed, myself included for the past two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp, will have to go back into this at the weekend. Anyone get the new Lambo pack?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp, will have to go back into this at the weekend. Anyone get the new Lambo pack?

I hope to get on tonight. Must download a few packs as well. The lambo pack free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I'm gonna leave the spot in my club. Not getting a chance to play at the minute and soneone else could use it. Sorry lads

Sent a challenge to the lads in the boards Eire club. I love the challenge aspect of the game, that's why an active club is great. We'll have to try and get a couple of races together soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

lertsnim wrote: »
    Finally beat 1:16 on the Venom Hot Lap. What a dirty event that is.

Well done. Its a bitch to get. Last star I've to get...

New challenge up for the boards Eire Crew . Last few are close

I put a few up yesterday too. Have really got to like time trailing online. The racing is still too bumpy for my liking. If you get away on the 1st turn its grand, otherwise its trying to dodge people hitting you.

I put a few up yesterday too. Have really got to like time trailing online. The racing is still too bumpy for my liking. If you get away on the 1st turn its grand, otherwise its trying to dodge people hitting you.

Ya I find the racing a bit hit or miss. You can take a lot of hits and it can go wrong very quickly through no fault of your own

I've sent friend requests to the 2 lads who are active in boards Eire. Might help us get a couple if races going.

• Advertisement

I've sent friend requests to the 2 lads who are active in boards Eire. Might help us get a couple if races going.

I'm usually on later in the evening . Normally after 9. Not every day but a good few.

Send some challenges my way.

tok9 wrote: »
    Send some challenges my way.

What's the psn?

CptMackey wrote: »
    What's the psn?

In my signature - SPUD_1231

tok9 wrote: »
    In my signature - SPUD_1231

I'm on the phone so can't see it. Will add you and send on some challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I've left the boardsies club if someone wants to take my place work away. Just couldn't get time to play sorry folks

Anybody get the season pass. Thinking about picking it up. Really enjoying it and it's all I play at the moment

anyone around for some races this evening?

jumped on for a bit but there is a big update and my internet is slow enough but if its done before i head to bed ill play a few races

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

7.16GB update? **** sake.

Advertisement