Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Was Playing yesterday but Haven't been on since the patch.

At least the PS4 is good at keeping everything up to date, only really an issue if you try to go on right after a patch is out.

20150316_driveclub_05.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Boards Eire is up or around half way through level 20. Would be nice to get a race or even more people having a crack off the time trials .

I keep getting beaten by the other active member :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

CptMackey wrote: »
    Boards Eire is up or around half way through level 20. Would be nice to get a race or even more people having a crack off the time trials .

I keep getting beaten by the other active member :pac:

I played a good bit over the last couple of days. The "Hell Kommanders" are half way through level 20 now too. Again, not sure how active most of the other club members are these days.
    lertsnim wrote: »
    Finally beat 1:16 on the Venom Hot Lap. What a dirty event that is.

I got the legend trophy last night, but I'm still missing a star on that event. The best I have managed so far is a 1:16.1. I'm consistently getting mid to low 16s now, but can't find the extra tenth or so. One of the guys on my friends list has a 1:15.7. I lose a crazy amount of time getting out of the last corner and sometimes out of turn 3. It's really difficult to get the power down properly.

I'm determined to get the last star on that event though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I really need to give this more time but Dying Light is taking care of that. I'll be on this evening though trying to get Hell Kommanders up to Level 21. Anyone who is playing this evening and isn't on my friends list, give me an add. PSN ID is Desecrator666.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

What way are people playing, personally just going through the first set of races trying to get all the stars on them.

Getting tired of the ai, they stick to the racing line and God help you if you get in their way.

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    I played a good bit over the last couple of days. The "Hell Kommanders" are half way through level 20 now too. Again, not sure how active most of the other club members are these days.

I got the legend trophy last night, but I'm still missing a star on that event. The best I have managed so far is a 1:16.1. I'm consistently getting mid to low 16s now, but can't find the extra tenth or so. One of the guys on my friends list has a 1:15.7. I lose a crazy amount of time getting out of the last corner and sometimes out of turn 3. It's really difficult to get the power down properly.

I'm determined to get the last star on that event though

That venom lap is some dirty fecker. The car handles like a dog too. Turn in and if you out in the power a second too fast bam 360. Aerial atom is worse tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Can you add me to the club? Hoorhouse is my psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Finally got the 3rd star on the Venom Hot Lap! Been at it for the last 3 hours I'd say. Just the Legend trophy left and I'll have every star on the main tour.

That venom lap is some dirty fecker. The car handles like a dog too. Turn in and if you out in the power a second too fast bam 360. Aerial atom is worse tho

I've driven 90 miles in it and most of that is from trying to get the hot lap.

I don't have a problem spinning out, my main problem is that if I have any turning angle when I hit the power ever so slightly too hard, the arse swings out for a second so I'm stuck at a constant speed until I correct it, so I have a horrific exit and lose time all the way down the straight. If I'm more gentle on the power, I can see the 1:15.7 ghost leave me for dead.

Actually, I used the same car to get the legend trophy later on and nailed all the races there because I was so used to the handling from all the hot lap attempts.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Hey guys just got the game yesterday and was hoping someone could add me to the club?

PSN: gunner4life406

• Advertisement

Got the Venom Hot Lap last night. I had been agonisingly close a few times with 1:16.0s. I've 2 or 3 races left to get all the stars now, bar the drift events. Played a few, but don't really have much interest in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Got Level 50 last night. The Ferrari they give you isn't that great.

Im on there if anybody in the club fancies a race

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ill be on now for a few.

RossieMan wrote: »
    ill be on now for a few.

Cool. Joined you there

Seen that. I joined a game thinking itd drag you alone but it didn't. I'll jpon you after this race

Well trying to get a game sucked there

Challange up there for all the boards clubs that I could find. Would be nice to get a good turn out on it. Included hell komanders too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

Challange up there for all the boards clubs that I could find. Would be nice to get a good turn out on it. Included hell komanders too

Kid got banned from PS4, so in turn, I got banned. I have to get back to drive club soon. Not many of us on hell commaders active.

Damien360 wrote: »
    Not many of us on hell commaders active.

I'll see if I can get on later to give it a go for us.

• Advertisement

Nice time too Cptmackey.

Took me a few attempts to finally better it. just about though.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nice time too Cptmackey.

Took me a few attempts to finally better it. just about though.

Thankfully it's a club challenge :pac:
    Must have a go to see if I can better it. Can't be always loosing to you

Given that getting a race together is problematic to say the least I was going to try and set up a tournament of tt s for all the clubs on here. 1 week to get your times in and we can keep track of points for the win on here. Might get people more active. Let me know if people would be up for it. Would need a list of all the club names

That's a great idea. Perhaps 3 a week with different events would be good. I don't understand the point of being able to host sessions if you can't even invite the other person to the event. Perhaps we were just doing it wrong.

Ok 1 lap of a track 1 drift event and 1 point to point.

Will aim to set it up on Sunday night. One week to see which club is the fastest. Club that wins sets up the next week events.

10 points for first in each event
    8 for second and 6 for third.

So get the names of the clubs down for all those interested and we can get it going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I like the sound of it.

We're the facts. And we're great! :pac:

Hit level 48 yesterday. Unfortunately I won't be around this weekend but generally I'll be all over a challenge.

Can the lads who are still active enough post their PSN IDs (if it's not already in your sig, etc)? Wouldn't mind having a few more people on my friends leaderboards.

Also, are the majority of you using steering wheels or pads?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

genisis87 is the PSN, I'm on a couple times a week, when working hours permit...

Use a controller rather than wheel.

Club/tournament thing sounds great, I'll happily participate to make up the numbers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I just use a pad. I don't even think I'd have the room for a steering wheel.

• Advertisement

Pad here also, no room/excess funds for a steering wheel.

Advertisement