Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Club - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

I use the pad.

Psn is liquidgoldmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

CptMackey wrote: »
    I use the pad.

Psn is liquidgoldmonkey

So you're the one in the Boards Eire club thats always beating me? Good to know (=_=) :p

Should hopefully have the first 3 events up later tonight.

3 events gone live. Get going. One week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

PSN ID : Desecrator666. Hell Kommanders owner. I'll get on after work today and give it a shot. Was away the weekend so wasn't near the console. I also play on pad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I should tackle those events tonight. Should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

not even going to look at the drift challenge. Something i could never handle.

Sent out a couple of friend requests there.

Just started doing the challenges and 2 of the 3 I did don't seem to have been posted correctly :( Probably have to do them again.

Unfortunately can't do 2 as I'm 2 off Level 50 and I don't have the DLC. This is fun though.

Edit: Sweet.. just rechecked and they are right. Good luck beating us :D

theres only 1 challenge i can even get close to the time in. Must give it another crack later.

I've a feeling these are all going to be very one sided.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    theres only 1 challenge i can even get close to the time in. Must give it another crack later.

I've a feeling these are all going to be very one sided.

Will try and get on later and give them a crack. How far away are we ?.

Back to 1st in the golf challenge  some time to still be made up there, my 1st sector is perfect, everything else letting me down.

Up to 1st in drifting for now until someone who knows how to drift has a try.

Edit: spud had beaten me again in the golf. Hopefully now it lasts a bit longer.

I can get a bit competitive :pac:

Some good competition . 2 tents of a second away on the BMW one. Last 2 corners are killing me.

Great that it's competitive . If the others clubs got involved we would be on to a winner . At least the week is still young

I can't get near anyone on the BMW one, will have to give it a serious attempt tomorrow

Edit: boards Eire currently on top of all challenges. Hopefully this may get a few other groups Interested.

I can't get near anyone on the BMW one, will have to give it a serious attempt tomorrow

Edit: boards Eire currently on top of all challenges. Hopefully this may get a few other groups Interested.

Did you beat the time for the bmw?
    Would be good if other clubs got involved

yea beat it by 2 tenths early on. Not sure if its been beaten again since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

The GTI golf one is a curse. Cannot get through the first right/left at speed consistently. The ghost car leaves me for dust. I managed to get ahead of it twice only to loose it on the last bend in my excitement and cut the corner too much getting a penalty and smashing the barrier the next time.

I'd say i've tried that first corner at least 30 times at this stage. Its so hard to get it right.

That Golf challenge can definitely be done under a minute. I just can't put the perfect lap together to get it.

If a few of the other clubs got involved this could be a really good idea to increase activity.

• Advertisement

That Golf challenge can definitely be done under a minute. I just can't put the perfect lap together to get it.

If a few of the other clubs got involved this could be a really good idea to increase activity.

It would be great if the other clubs did get involved. Must have another go of the golf one tonight and take another look at the bmw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Sent out a few requests there for the last few ID's posted.

Can anyone send me the challenge or do I need to be in from the start?

Who got the best time for the Golf?

Can't get anywhere near it.

Keith186 wrote: »
    Sent out a few requests there for the last few ID's posted.

Can anyone send me the challenge or do I need to be in from the start?

Are you part of a club? I can send em on then I think . Not sure if you will be on our leaders board tho

I had the golf time last time I looked.

Nice.. I think it'll stay that way too.

There's time to gain on it. I've been ahead of it a few times only to feck up. The first turn still has more time in it.

I tried briefly last night (I'm in serious Bloodborne mode) but it didn't show your shadow so I couldn't tell how I was doing.

I was only able to slightly beat my own time.

Yea was having similar problems with Driveclub last night.

The shadows make a massive difference.

The BMW Challenge is much closer. Really liking it so far.

• Advertisement

Servers have been acting up the last few days i think. I'm getting Bloodborne tomorrow so won't be delving into DC too much for a while but may give it a go in times of frustration. Any other Hell Kommannders members get stuck in. I think i may have been the only member to post any times on these challenges and i suck.

Advertisement