Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipod touch question.

• 01-03-2013 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys!
    Hoping someone can help me out here!!!

I have an iPod touch that a few weeks ago i dropped into a mop bucket!!!!:mad:
    As quick as it fell in I just as quickly grabbed it back out! I dreaded the worst, but to my surprise it still seemed to be working! I flicked thru a few apps and all seemed fine, until I tried to listen to some music! Not a sound was coming out of it! But then I plugged in my earphones and sounded perfect! Presumed there was water in the earphone jack so left it standing overnight hoping that any water would drain out and hey Presto!! Felt very proud of myself thinking I'd saved myself a lot of bother getting it repaired!!!
    Then!!! I tried connecting iPod to my laptop and I keep getting a message saying "one of the usb devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned", and it also won't connect to iTunes!!
    Tried resetting the ipod and lost everything but was thinking "ah well, at least it gets the iPod sorted". But now everytime I connect to my laptop I keep getting that message! I only want to add a couple of albums... Am I going to have to reset everytime I want to add an album???:confused:

Would appreciate any help guys...

Thanks in advance

Advertisement