Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What network to choose , dont want another 24 month contract

• 01-03-2013 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I shall be out of my 24 contract with VF soon.
    I don't want to do another long contract.
    I have bought my own phone so don't need one with a contract.
    What are my best options?
    I mostly ring and text Vodafone numbers and I use about 2gb of data per month.
    Can anyone suggest a good network with a no contract.
    I was paying €65 per month so would like to save on this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

My top two at the moment - both 30 day sim only contracts

Light/moderate user: Three - 350 fexiunits (calls & text combi) & 15gb data - €20

http://www.three.ie/deals/sim-only.html

Moderate/heavy user: eMobile - unlimited calls, texts, 15 gb data - €32

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/postpay/detailsCallTextBrowse/?gid=48

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

If I may pipe in, beware of eMobile. As helpful as they may be, their billing and account systems are a joke and you could run into issues with direct debits and the like- it is nothing that I have ever seen before.

I know from being on both sides of the equation. If you get me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

get free pre paid sims from all the networks and test the signals where you live work and play. That'll help you narrow down options.

Advertisement