Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Parking in IFSC

Options
  • 01-03-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Hi all

My friend is driving to Dublin for the weekend and is looking for somewhere to leave her car. I live in the IFSC (near Clarion Hotel), anyone know if there are car parks around there? I tried the Clarion itself but unfortunately it's just for guests.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭crashplan

A quick look on the goggle and this pops up http://www.ifsc.ie/company.aspx?idcategory=271&idcompany=1326

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

connolly station car park is 8 euros a day and less than 5 minutes from the clarion (all the way down commons street).

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

Hi all

My friend is driving to Dublin for the weekend and is looking for somewhere to leave her car. I live in the IFSC (near Clarion Hotel), anyone know if there are car parks around there? I tried the Clarion itself but unfortunately it's just for guests.

Thanks

NCI car park is a flat €5 per day at the weekends. Not sure about opening hours though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

jurys inn car park €5 a day

Advertisement