Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What exchange am I using?

Options
  • 01-03-2013 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Not an eircom customer but we have an inactive eircom line at home (no idea what the phone number was)

I am considering broadband from SKY (resold eircom) and I am wondering, can you tell me, I live in the Finnstown Abbey area in Lucan but do you know if this is connected to the adamstown (paddocks) exchange (ATP) or is this area connected to the Lucan exchange (LND)

The reason I ask is because LND is NGB enabled but Adamstown is not, and, having current broadband provided by UPC, I would not really be interested in moving to a non-NGB exchange

Thanks for your help, I know i'm not an eircom customer, but hopefully I will be (even if indirectly) :)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Hi Guys,

Not an eircom customer but we have an inactive eircom line at home (no idea what the phone number was)

I am considering broadband from SKY (resold eircom) and I am wondering, can you tell me, I live in the Finnstown Abbey area in Lucan but do you know if this is connected to the adamstown (paddocks) exchange (ATP) or is this area connected to the Lucan exchange (LND)

The reason I ask is because LND is NGB enabled but Adamstown is not, and, having current broadband provided by UPC, I would not really be interested in moving to a non-NGB exchange

Thanks for your help, I know i'm not an eircom customer, but hopefully I will be (even if indirectly)

Thanks
    Hi JustAddWater

Can you PM me with your full address so I can confirm the exact exchange you are assigned to?

Regards

Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

sorry to hijack another thread but i cant create a new one:

hi, there is an eircom box in the apartment i live in. i think its built six years but don't believe it was ever used.

how can i check it/ get it activated and would i be tied to a contract with eircom

Thank you

shivie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

shivie wrote: »
    sorry to hijack another thread but i cant create a new one:

hi, there is an eircom box in the apartment i live in. i think its built six years but don't believe it was ever used.

how can i check it/ get it activated and would i be tied to a contract with eircom

Thank you

shivie

Hi  shivie,

Can you private message me with the address in full and I will check if there is a telephone line connected.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement