Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish Motorbike Show 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

CBRLizzie wrote: »
    I doubt that very much, lots of us girls will be there to have a perv :D

Wasn't on a stand - I went to the show to look at bikes, find out about the blood bike east, find someone to help me go for Rospa gold. I'm tempted to do Route 66 for Temple Street now, even though I swore I wouldn't do one again after doing the Shamrock Run in 2008 for Crumlin :rolleyes:

So many good runs to do, just wish I could afford them all :o

Ah that explains it. Yes there were some great looking girls at the show. And I had a good gander at them all. ;);)

But the actual show girls were not up to scratch.

@cbrlizzie.

Route 66 for Temple street would be great. Bout 6 grand to do that trip for them is it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Maybe we should let lizzie into the circle of trust leppla....Whaddyathink? We could do with a bit of female personality around the place!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Maybe we should let lizzie into the circle of trust leppla....Whaddyathink? We could do with a bit of female personality around the place!

Oh heres that hooligan wonda-boy. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

leppla wrote: »
    Oh heres that hooligan wonda-boy. :D:D

Sure I would have to have a blue SV or a GSXR to be Hooli :eek:

Fuggin hooligan bikes . . .

You were at the belfast show wonda and I know some of the ladies there impressed you.

Have you seen the pictures of some of the girls at the dublin show?? There is a bunch on that other forum b****.ie.
    Check them out and you will be glad u went to belfast.

Also no Daytona in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Jeeze, a bit ott there Paddy :eek:

Speaking of girls, did anyone get any video of the polish stunt girl?.

Stupidly I didn't think she was going to be as good as she was and failed to record her.

She had a mare of a time on Friday. You could see that she needed to build up her confidence on what was a brutal surface! Glad to see she put on a good show afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

best bike show ever because....

857115_10152291165125021_1056887262_o.jpg

so star struck!! :D

oh that pics a bit big sorry!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

Oh you wagon!!!! I was absolutely gutted when I saw he came into the pub after we left!

Lucky duck ;)

Oh you wagon!!!! I was absolutely gutted when I saw he came into the pub after we left!

Lucky duck ;)

he he he :D

was pretty awesome alright, he told me good luck in my test and he asked my name!!!
    god im acting like a teenage girl who just met a popstar! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

maameeo wrote: »

was pretty awesome alright, he told me good luck in my test and he asked my name!!!

You practically are and you did!

Why is he drinking Guinness & not a brew? I just love his accent - can't understand half of what he says, but sure that doesn't matter :D

You practically are and you did!

Why is he drinking Guinness & not a brew? I just love his accent - can't understand half of what he says, but sure that doesn't matter :D

yea he was getting slagged over the guinness! hehe!

oh i was a complete sap saying i cant believe its you, i love you! he was like naaw you donth :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

oh i was a complete sap saying i cant believe its you, i love you! he was like naaw you donth :D

Hes also very big into his engineering and old steam trains and restoring them.

He made a TV documentary about them..and hes very passonate about them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

if you'd have been on the mag stand friday afternoon, i reckon i'd have joined two or three times:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

For anyone who didnt know that Guy Martin is more than a superbike racer/road racer.......here you go.:)

"How Britian Worked"

serious3 wrote: »
    if you'd have been on the mag stand friday afternoon, i reckon i'd have joined two or three times:D

lol aw thanks, you can still join online :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Xaime

I was there on Sunday morning and was surprised not find a Yamaha stand. Was there one?
    I had great fun at the Honda stand when they turned on the racing bike. The noise was deafening. It sounded like my wife giving out.:D

I checked out the new Honda CB500X and the CB500F they both look good. Thinking about getting the X. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Was there Saturday and thought it was pretty decent. Had a go on the mini-moto's. What a laugh. :L. Thought the off-road sidecars were a bit of craic too.

All I managed to pick up was a few t-shirts, didn't see much else going. No yamaha at all, was very disappointed. But then they're never at any of these things.

Thought that polish stunt rider was a bit rubbish tbh. Didn't do anything overly impressive that I saw anyways, and the basic tricks she did do I wouldn't say would take much to learn when the bike was so kitted out for tricks. I think most people just reacted because she was female, but I've seen better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,405 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Scrap the cap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ninja900 wrote: »
    he's known for wanting a cuppa!