Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky On Demand with Eircom Broadband

• 01-03-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Please help! Sky On Demand with Eircom
    Not sure where this should be posted. I am trying to connect Sky On Demand through Eircom Broadband with no success. The TV picks up the Eircom signal but does not seem to accept the password. Message reads "check your broadband settings and PIN no". I have spoken to SKY twice. I have been on the phone for 30 minutes to Eircom but to no avail. I have typed password in lower case, as per Eircom, and the password works fine on all other broadband gadgets in the house.

Sorry if this is in wrong forum, if someone can re direct me , thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

Sky on demand wireless box only accepts WPA encription, if your modem is setup with WEP it just won't work, check by logging into http://192.168.1.254 and looking at the wireless info on the right hand side.

Advertisement